filter_list
오사수나일요일 2시30분

첼시 정말 카카한테 £70m 지르다 -_-;

No.4 라모스 2006.07.19 15:32 조회 4,236

타임즈 온라인에 뜬 기사입니다.

며칠 전에 제가 로만이 카카에 70m 지를거란 기사 올리면서 별 루머가 다 나온다고 웃었던 기억이 나는데 첼시 정말로 질렀습니다..-_-;;; 그리고 밀란은 바로 거절했구요. 셰바 판 돈도 있고 충분한 자금력이라곤 하지만 70m이면 정말로 거절하기 쉽지 않았을 것 같네요,

더 썬이라면 웃고 넘기겠지만 타임즈 기사니 믿지 않을 수가 없죠.
로만씨, 카카 데려다 어디 포지션에 넣으려고 그러신 겁니까..OTL

아래에 원문 첨부합니다.




Chelsea fall short with £70m offer for Kaká

By Gary Jacob

CHELSEA’S £70 million bid for Kaká, the Brazil midfield player, was turned down by AC Milan yesterday, but the Barclays Premiership champions had better news when John Obi Mikel, the Nigeria midfield player, received special dispensation to obtain a work permit, despite not fulfilling the necessary criteria.

Milan, still reeling from being excluded from this season’s Champions League and being given a 15-point deduction for their part in the Italian match-fixing scandal, have told Chelsea that Kaká, or any of their other stars, are not for sale at any price.

The forward yesterday denied that he had said that he was flattered to be wanted by Real Madrid, who tabled a £35 million bid, and reiterated his desire to stay at Milan, where he signed a new contract until 2011 last month.

“Neither La Liga or the Premier League will be able to boast the likes of [Alessandro] Nesta, [Gennaro] Gattuso, Kaká or [Andrea] Pirlo,” Milan said in a statement last night. “They are our champions and are here to stay. Ricky [Kaká] once again politely but firmly declined the interest of another club. Playing for Milan is a matter of the heart, like being with family.”

Chelsea have also been rebuffed in their pursuit of Gianluca Zambrotta, who would replace the departing Asier Del Horno. The Juventus defender wants to join Milan and should a deal not be agreed, he has said that he would prefer to move to Real.

Del Horno’s destination is uncertain because Athletic Bilbao have said that they are willing to match the £4.9 million that has been offered by Valencia. Bilbao have the option to buy the left back, whom they sold to Chelsea for £8 million last summer.

José Mourinho has said that he expects one more player to be signed this summer, but the Chelsea manager claimed that he is unlikely to play a full-strength team against Liverpool in the FA Community Shield on August 13, a week after they return from a pre-season training camp in the United States.

“I believe our first part of the season will be quite difficult,” Mourinho said. “The reality is we have to play with half the team for our first game in the United States. Some of them (the players) will not be ready to play in the Community (Shield). When we play Manchester City in the first game it will be a very similar situation so I think we won’t start in the full position.”

One of Chelsea’s other targets, Fabio Cannavaro, the defender, is expected to join Real from Juventus, along with his team-mate Emerson, the midfield player.

Inter Milan have inquired about Patrick Vieira, the Juventus midfield player, but Lilian Thuram, the defender, will not be joining Arsenal. 

 - 푸투 루니♡혜지

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

진짜 뭐 이런팀 이런구단주가 다있어......

£70m... 유로로 100m -_-; 1200억원....

예전에 호나우딩요한테도 바이아웃 질렀다더니

format_list_bulleted

댓글 28

arrow_upward 결국 퍼기가 맨유 말아먹을듯 arrow_downward 헐..